Sunday, January 29, 2012

Accessorized

Fashionista's,

Happy Sunday, it has been a great weekend and I hope you ladies enjoyed it.  Although today feels great, I was just not in the mood to take any pictures today, I wanted to enjoy my lazy Saturday and enjoying is what I'm doing.  It also gives me enough time to catch up on some of my school work and of course my blog reading.  For the new year I had challenged myself to not only wear my accessories more, but to also purchase more of them as well.  specifically bracelets, bangles & watches.  I have definitely been inspired by the arm parties that I have been seeing around town and from some of my blogger friends.  I have done the arm party so much but never thought to take pics and when I did take them, it was with my cell phone...so unlike me because I keep my camera in my purse at all times but when your having fun (or when I'm having fun) that's the last thing on my mind.  I wanted to share with you a couple of arm parties that I did take pics of with my cell phone of course and also my accessory box that's filled to the brim.  I don't know what options to use for organizing them, currently researching unique ways for that...please help.




5 comments:

Liz - So Much to Smile About said...

Lazy Sundays are the best! I have a similar accessory box and haven't been very good at organizing it!

Chanel said...

Cute watches!!! Cute blog! Xx

www.majormusthaves.com said...

What great accessories you have there!

Fashion Pad said...

Honey I have the same problem wit my accessories. The only organizing I've done is separating gold from silver, my colorful jewelry have their own box. I have a box for my bangles, one for my cuffs. For my necklaces, I hang them up in my closet on the end of shelves and on shower.curtain hooks that I've placed on racks in my closet. Now that was the BEST move to keep them from getting tangled.

jas said...

love the chunky bracelets!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/