Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Night To Remember

So sorry that I have been neglecting my blog…its become one of my favorite things to do since I started it.  I have been quite the busy bee literally, with work and school and just events that I have been invited to.  Not a lot of time in a day, at least for me.  I have taken pics of my outings just haven’t found the time to put them up yet.  I promise you guys this weekend I'll catch myself up J.  I wanted to share with you all a few photos from my baby sister and cousin (who’s growing up into such beautiful ladies) prom pics.  I am so excited for them, they are closing the first chapter of their life to embark on possibly a new chapter that will be the start of their future.  It brought back memories of myself when I went to my 12th grade prom, woo that was 10 years ago…I wish I could’ve found some of my old pics of that experience to share with you all.  Enjoy and I’ll blog with you guys later.

Quote of the Day: 

My baby sis 


My sister & cousin 


My cousin-I just love that color 


We are family

4 comments:

The Purse-a-holic said...

Love the style of the black dress, looove the color of the yellow hehe.

A Girl's Next Best Friend

Full Figured Diva said...

Both dresses are beautiful and so are the ladies!

http://Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

www.majormusthaves.com said...

BEAUTIFUL, from the dress to the sister love:).

Dominique W. said...

Beautiful dresses!!

http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/
http://senblogofdw.blogspot.com/