Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Out the Closet

Happy Tuesday Fashionista's,

My post today is inspired by my blue pencil skirt.  I've had this skirt for years…so long I can't recall where I purchased it from.  I found this baby in the back of my closet way deep down in that jungle...lol.  It has been extremely HOT here in DC, so I have vowed to wear skirts all this week.  I’m glad I made that decision, because it’s been too darn hot to wear slacks.  I had my brother to take a few photos of me to post and I’m secretly using my sister’s computer to upload my pics…shhhh.  Anyway back to the skirt, I just love the color, it stands out completely.  I opted to wear my black netted top with specks of blue, white and fuschia along with my fuschia heels.  What do you Fashionista’s think?





3 comments:

LA Lynn's said...

I think the BLUE looks beautiful on you & the details on the shirt is AWESOME!!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that blue pencil skirt!! loving that top as well. Now following ;)

Follow back?


http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This is so cute I love the shirt!

http://hopelessinatlanta.blogspot.com/