Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fashion Fall Favs

I am so excited that Fall is arriving.  It's the perfect weather to me, I can wear jeans, scarfs, sweaters, blazers, heels, boots and flats.  You name it, you can wear it.  I have fallen in love with layering my clothes founding the outfit that can work for a single look or work in multiple ways by justing adding that extra piece of fabric.  I have been focusing on purchasing cardigans, sweaters, botton down tops and different scarfs to create different looks to add into my ever growing closet.  But, hey you can never go wrong with having too many clothes, especially if you have the perfect ensemble pieces.  Below I've listed some of my favorite fall looks, check them out.

What are some of your Fashion Fall Favs?







3 comments:

jemappelleshen said...

cute looks you put together! loving the wrap/shawl in the first one :)

jemappelleshen.wordpress.com

new online boutique!
thriftandthecity.com

Fashion Pad said...

Love both sets! My fav fall items are riding boots and scarves!!!

Sophie said...

I've written so much about fall favourites that now my brain is blank. Let's see: classic trench, very high heels (okay, that's an all-year essential), a beautiful scarf, a leather purse, and dark red (but not burgundy) nail polish.
I love the outfits you put together!
S

www.sonushka.com