Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursdays-Rip the Runway - DVF

I became a huge fan of Diane Von Furstenburg-DVF from watching Whitney Port (who now happens to have her own line) from "The Hills" and "The City" intern for her.  DVF's fashions are just to die for, and I often find myself browsing the web just to see what's the latest that she has come up with.  There's no surprise that prints are a trademark of hers an in this Fall 2012 collections, she gives us work-ready attire-suits, blouses and shifts in the mix.  The fabric is just so freaking cute.  Take a look at just some of my favorites.










1 comment:

The Fashion Diva said...

DVF definitely make a fashion statement and this is true for their FALL 2012 collection as well. I really love that red skirt with that blue top combo (stunning)!!!!
I love browsing the outlets off season to grab some of those high price look at a fraction of the cost.

www.fashionistacircle.com