Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Motives = Motivation

Hey Fashionista's,

Now I'm not one to wear make-up, mainly because I'm not quite there yet with applying it.  Don't get me wrong, I would love to enhance my features for special occasions, or hell just because I feel like wearing make-up, but it's quite a task when you absolutely no idea of where to start.  My make-up regime (or lack there is) is simply lipstick and mascara and that's about it.  Now last Friday, I attended a beauty event that featured the Motives product.  Some of you may be familiar with Motives, LaLa Anthony has a collection with them that she actually promoted on her show LaLa's Full Court Life.  Needless to say, at this beauty event, I was introduced to Motives Custom Blend and I loved it.  The custom blend is something that I can see myself using for sure, it's a custom blend foundation that matches perfectly with your skin, I mean it really blends in well.  It was just perfect and my face still looked natural after it was applied, it was like a had a glow...lol (not that kind of glow).  Now not only did they have the custom blend, they also had glosses, lipstick and eye shadow to name a few.  I did purchase the custom blend, but I didn't get a chance to get any lipstick, there were some great colors that I wanted such as Red Coral, Majenta and Raspberry Burst, so now I MUST plan on hosting a party so I can get my fall/winter pop of colors in.  Below you will see the pics I was able to get of the event before it got kind of crazy.

What are some of your favorite make-up collections that you use?




No comments: