Monday, January 7, 2013

Back 2 Business...2013 Blogger Goals

Hi Fashionista's,

For those of you visiting my blog for the very first time.  Thank you...and welcome to Miles of Fashion, I have been running my blog for over a year now.  My blog is something that I decided to contribute to my life.  I do this not just as a hobby, but also because I love fashion...reading, watching, and seeing it.  This year I plan on dedicating much more time to my blog, especially since I have now finished school (hooray for me).  One goal down and many more to accomplish.  I came up with some goals for 2013 that will help me be more consistent with my blog.  I am taking a more active role to give my readers a reason to continue to support me.


Post at Least 3 Times a Week
Use Guest Bloggers Often
Start Giveaways
Host Events
Continue to Comment on other Blogs

If you fashionista's can offer any additional advice please leave your comments below...they are welcomed.


2 comments:

Olana said...

I really need to set up some blogging goals for myself this year. But I think as long as you keep the positive vibes coming, 2013 will be a fabulous year for you and your blog :)

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

Happy New Year to you!! I know you will reach all your blog goals this year. XO!

~Whitney
www.whitneynicjames.com