Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Love All Over Me

Hey Fashionita's

I know I'm late with my posting but a lot has been going on lately.  My born day (b-day) was July 24th.  I had a b-day dinner with my closest's family and friends on Friday July 22nd.  My sister's baby shower was on that Saturday so I was major busy with that.  I have attended a total of 3 baby showers about a week apart, pics to come soon from those as well.  I wanted to share with you the amazing time I have at my dinner party which was held at the The Oceanaire Seafood Room the food was great and so was my guest.  We laughed, talked and just enjoyed ourselves.  After dinner, we headed over to my fav Karaoke spot I told you guys about it here although I did not sing karaoke I had fun watching those who did.  Hope you ladies enjoy the pics.  Until next time.


Baked Stuffed Shrimp


Shrimp & Grits


Seafood Mixed Grill



Friends & Fam w/former Mayor of DC

Me & the BFF

Me & my cuzzo


My fav girls


My b-day cake made by my bro-n-law (the chef)


My family

Lemon Drop


My NSU ladies



B-Day cupcakes also made by the bro-n-law

Style File:
Dress: Rumors
Shoes: Bakers
Jewelry: Tracy Lynn



2 comments:

LA Lynn's said...

Happy BELATED BORN Day!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you.