Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blogger Obsession: My Faves

Fashionista's,

I want to thank the person who created blogging.  I love to take pictures and write so it works out so well for me. When I first started blogging I thought it would just be something that I would do for fun, but over the past few months I have learned so much and I know this is something that I would continue to do.  On the other hand, I have enjoyed reading other bloggers post and they definitely inspire me with the outfits that several of the ladies put together, it has opened my eyes up to fashion 100% more.  I have been attended events and have had the opportunity to meet some bloggers, I didn't know that we had so many bloggers in the DC area, and I love it.  It's so great to have a group of women come together in support of one another and to just talk about all things FASHION....and we all have that in our own unique way.  Enough with my babbling, I wanted to share a few of my favorite blogs that I am obsessing over (in a good way), I am always eager to see what these ladies are blogging about and/or wearing.  I have learned so much from them just from looking at their blogs, be it from photography to style.  I hope you ladies enjoy their blogs just as much as I do.


Major Must Haves
http://www.majormusthaves.com/







 

9 comments:

Style Chic 360 said...

Some of these are my faves too and you've introduced me 2 new ones.

I also enjoy blogging very much!

J.Jehanne said...

OMG I am so honored! Thank you!!!!! Im blushing lol

Jen
commecoco.com

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

great list; i follow most of these fab ladies as well :-)

~nic

Lovely Muffin said...

I totally feel you girl:) at first it was just for fun for me,too... but now it's just a little but beautiful part of my life!

xoxo
Leisy // Lovelymuffin

Baby Budget Blog said...

Love Prissy from Rush our Fashion!!! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, babe!! Visit again soon :)

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

www.majormusthaves.com said...

Thanks sweety pie:))

Cortnie Elizabeth said...

These are some great blogs and I also frequent them often too. I'll have to stop by the ones I haven't seen before.

But it's cool you're a DC blogger...I am too! I see you attended the event at Bloomingdale's. I was also there. We definitely did not meet! Maybe next time! :)

xo,Cortnie
http;//stylelustpages.com

JustPatience said...

Glad you love blogging. I certainly also enjoy it and also think that it opens you more to fashion and get to meet great people in the industry.

www.justpatience.com

Clara Turbay said...

Good ideas and wonderful pictures!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com