Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Visions

Hi Fashionista's,

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday and got what your heart desired.  So the countdown to the New Year...2012 is just 4 days away, I can't believe that this year is over.  I have had some ups and downs and have made some changes and I plan to take those changes with me into 2012, I've learned to appreciate ME more & I've also starting back with writing in my journal.  This particular post, I wanted to give you ladies a sneak peak on my vision wall and book.  I first heard about the vision book from Necole Bitchie I just love her and I had been going back & forth with myself on whether I should do a board or a book, so I decided that I would do a book that would showcase my life's goals that I would like to accomplish or do over the next few years, the wall...I had to first see the best location, at first I thought behind my bed, but then I realized that its something that I will need to look at or add to everyday, so I decided to put my vision wall up directly in front of my bed, it will be the first thing I see when I wake and the last thing I see when I go to sleep.  I'm starting with a clean slate, fresh and new and I must say I am excited to see the outcome and my vision wall will be a constant reminder.  I have taken a few pics of some of my items that I purchased and of course my clippings and any ideas that you ladies have for me I would be more than happy to hear.  I hope you all enjoy your New Years and I'll see you in 2012.


No comments: