Sunday, January 1, 2012

NEW YEAR

Fashionista's,

Happy New Year to my Fashionista's.  I hope you all enjoyed your holidays.  I also would like to send a warm welcome & thank you to my new followers.  Its a new year and I am so eager to start new things, going out more, shopping and of course making new memories.  I didn't get a chance to really celebrate the new year because my mom moved this weekend however I will post my outfit that I wore on the last Friday of 2011.  FYI... I am on day 12 of my 6 month challenge of no heat in my hair.  So far so good, I'll make sure to keep you guys updated.








Style File: 
Coat-Thrifted 
Shirt-Forever 21
Pants - Rue 21
Scarf - Target
Boots - Barefeet

3 comments:

Fashion Pad said...

Love your coat and those pants are hot! So proud of your no heat challenge! Happy New Year hunni!

www.majormusthaves.com said...

Pretty photos!

Tavia Mac said...

I love the sweater and the photos are great.

Happy New Year to you!

I have tagged you. The rules are on my page. Participate if you like :-)

http://ninetofly.blogspot.com/2012/01/ive-been-tagged.html

~Tavia